Effective Date: January 1 st, 2016.
Last Updated: January 1 st, 2016.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website, the owners and operators of ONVI.ME ("ONVI") respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement reported to ONVI’s designated copyright agent. Please note that under section 512(f) of the DMCA (17 U.S.C. § 512(f)), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
The primary and intended purpose of the Services is to bring greater oral care and health to the world through our innovative, first of it’s kind technology. If You are the owner of any exclusive right under copyright laws, or are authorized to act on behalf of such an owner, and You believe that a copyrighted work is being used on the ONVI Site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide ONVI’s copyright agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyright infringements at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a comprehensive list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit ONVI to locate the material (such as the URL or video number);
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit ONVI to contact you, including a true name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Claims of copyright information should be sent to the following:
1932 E Burr Oak Drive
Glenview, IL 60025